We in Boise and the surrounding areas have to put up with freezing winters and hot summers. We at Shanco know that ductless mini splits are a great way to get extra heating and cooling when you need it. The systems are also great for additional structures such as he and she sheds. Below, we will show you the best ductless mini splits for Boise.
1. What Kind of Ductless Mini Split Do I Need?
You should know what type of system you need before making any sort of selection or even looking up products online. Do you want to cool or heat the structure? Do you want to do both? You need to know if you would like a ductless air conditioner, ductless heater, or ductless mini split heat pump – which can do both.
2. What Type of Ductless Mini Split Do I Need?
You may choose from several different types of systems:
- Wall mount – It can be installed on the wall, roof, or yard.
- Ceiling suspended – It is installed on the ceiling and is suspended by rods.
- Ceiling cassette – It is installed above the ceiling with the air coming through a vent or vents.
- Concealed – It is attached as part of your existing ductwork.
- Free Standing – Also called a floor mount, think of it as an indoor mini-HVAC system that is attached to the floor in the corner of the room.
3. Best Ductless Mini Split for Small Spaces
It’s no secret that we here at Shanco are fans of all things American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning. They also make top of the line heat pumps. We like the NAXWST Wall-Mounted Heat Pump for its easy installation, high efficiency, and allergy friendly options. You may read more by clicking here.
4. Best Top of the Line Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump
We like the PEAD Horizontal-Ducted Heat Pump when looking to get the Rolls Royce of mini spit systems. It offers a rating of up to 19 SEER and beyond. It also uses a condensate lift mechanism, static fighting capabilities, and offers advanced technology.
Best Ductless Mini Splits for Boise
Give us a call first if you need a ductless mini split for Boise or the surrounding areas. Our expertise allows us to help you select the right system for your needs. We can also install and service these units while maintaining their warranties. Feel free to contact us when you are ready to schedule your maintenance, repair, or get a free estimate on our ductless mini split system services.